In August 2018, deGRANDSON Global successfully achieved re-registration to ISO29990:2010. We were first certified in August 2015.
The purpose of the ISO 29990 certification is to improve and standardise the quality of education and training in non-university settings including corporate training, vocational schools and life-long learning programmes.
This award recognises deGRANDSON Global’s efforts to create high-quality professional Training and Certification programmes in the field of ISO Auditor Training.
This International Standard provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance, and a common reference for learning service providers and their clients in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education, training and development.
It uses the term ‘learning services’ rather than ‘training’, to encourage a focus on the learner and the results of the process, and to emphasise the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
It also focuses on the competency of Learning Service Providers (LSPs) and is intended to assist organisations and individuals to select a learning service provider who will meet the organisation’s needs and expectations for competency and capability development and can be used to certify learning service providers.
It shares some similarities with ISO 9001 and is an auditable standard.
At deGRANDSON Global we design, develop and delivers all of our Courses in full compliance with this Standard.
ISO 29990 Certification covers …
- Approved Training Providers/Learning Service Providers
- Courses Approved
- Published ATP/LSP approval criteria
- Internationally recognised ATP/LSP approval criteria
- Initial Auditing of Providers
- Annual Auditing of Providers
- Independent 3rd-party Auditing
- Low on-going Fees for ATP/LSP
- Recognised internationally
- Free Register of Auditors
- No on-going Fees for auditor registration
- Curriculum approval & monitoring
- Trainer/instructor approval & monitoring
- Learning environment approval & monitoring
- Monitoring delivery of learning services
- On-going evaluation of learning goals and scope
- On-going evaluation of the learning service
- Ongoing evaluation of the learner experience