In August 2018, deGRANDSON Global successfully achieved re-registration to ISO 29990:2010. This confirms our status as an intenationally-recognized Training Provider. We were first certified in August 2015.
The purpose of the ISO 29990 certification is to improve and standardise the quality of education and training in non-university settings. This includes corporate training, vocational training, and life-long learning programmes.
This award recognises deGRANDSON Global’s efforts to create high-quality professional training and certification programmes in ISO Auditor Training.
ISO 29990 provides a generic model for quality professional practice and performance. It also gives a common reference for learning service providers and their clients. This covers not only design and development of non-formal education and training, but its delivery as well.
It uses the term ‘learning services’ rather than ‘training’, to encourage a focus on the learner and the results of the process. It also emphasises the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
There is also a focus on the competency of Learning Service Providers (LSPs) so organizations can find one that can meet their needs and expectations.
It shares some similarities with ISO 9001 and is an auditable standard.
At deGRANDSON Global, we design, develop and deliver all of our courses in full compliance with this Standard.
ISO 29990 Certification covers …
- Approved Training Providers/Learning Service Providers
- Courses Approved
- Published ATP/LSP approval criteria
- Internationally recognised ATP/LSP approval criteria
- Initial Auditing of Providers
- Annual Auditing of Providers
- Independent 3rd-party Auditing
- Low on-going Fees for ATP/LSP
- Recognised internationally
- Free Register of Auditors
- No on-going Fees for auditor registration
- Curriculum approval & monitoring
- Trainer/instructor approval & monitoring
- Learning environment approval & monitoring
- Monitoring delivery of learning services
- On-going evaluation of learning goals and scope
- On-going evaluation of the learning service
- Ongoing evaluation of the learner experience