ISO 14001 Conversion Training Online Course Content
Already an ISO 14001:2004 Internal Auditor? Why not convert to ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
… with this online course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
- Those wishing to add ISO 14001:2015 to their Internal Auditor Certification,
- If you are required to perform environmental internal audits within your organization,
- If you are required to perform safety audits on, say, new equipment before first use,
- If you wish to improve your career prospects,
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting environmental internal audit or external audits.
What does the course cover?
This comprehensive course is covering all aspects of ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditing is divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 14001:2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001:2015
- Some Key aspects of EMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 14001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
What course materials does it include?
The course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 7,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 7 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 004x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding internal auditor courses generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended. You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.