ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification Course Content
Auditing Skills – Knowledge of Standard – Practice Scenarios
Our ISO 14001 2015 Lead Auditor Course is an on-line Course for those wishing to participate in Certification Body and Registration Body auditing to the requirements of the ISO Standard for Environmental Management System Requirements.
This ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the revised Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
- wish to offer consultancy support in EMS.
- want to understand the processes of conducting Certification Audits.
- wish to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- need to develop and implement an environmental management system (EMS) for your organisation.
- are Management Representative for their organisation and are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- are required to perform supplier audits.
- wish to improve their career prospects.
Not sure if this is the right Course for you? If so, see Select an online ISO 14001 Training Course.
What does the Course cover?
This comprehensive Course is divided into four Modules…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011 2011
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 14001 2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001:2015
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of EMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 14001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of EMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
- And with many FAQs answered.
Great Course Materials
The course materials for this ISO 14001 lead auditor training course include…
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- Working Document & Checklist example
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 7,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 7 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.