Program 009C: ISO 14001 2015 Lead Auditor Course Content
Already an ISO 14001:2004 Lead Auditor?
Convert to ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification with this on-line Course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should take this ISO 14001 2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Course?
- If you wish to offer consultancy support in Environmental Management Systems (EMS.)
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 14001 Certification Audits.
- If you wish to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- If you wish to develop and implement an EMS for your organisation.
- If you are Management Representative for your organisation and/or are the EMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- If you wish to improve your career prospects.
Not sure if this is the right Course for you? See all the ISO 14001 Course options.
What does the Conversion Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course is divided into two Modules…
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 14001 2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001:2015
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of EMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 14001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of EMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
- And with many FAQs answered.
How is the Course delivered?
The Program is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 7,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 7 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
The course materials for this ISO 14001 lead auditor conversion course include…
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
Are there any prerequisite requirements for this Conversion to ISO 14001 2015 Lead Auditor Course?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.