ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer Course Content
NOTE: Our ISO 14001 Migration Training Course is no longer available as the Transition to the 2015 Standard ended in September 2018.
If you want to be an EMS Consultant or if you wish to develop, implement and maintain an environmental management system (EMS), the ISO 14001 2015 Lead Implementer Course is ideal. It will be especially beneficial to …
- Newcomers to EMS: If familiar with ISO Management systems, you don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to Certification.
- ISO Consultants: It gives you the methodology on how to implement ISO 14001 EMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Environmental Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the revised Standard, the many instances where documentation may be required, and best practice in maintaining an EMS.
The Course also provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your organization.
Reasons why you should take this ISO 14001 Lead Implementer Course:
- If you wish to be an EMS Consultant,
- If you are Management Representative for your organization and are the Audit Programme Manager for EMS internal audits,
- If you wish to develop and implement an environmental management system for your organization,
- If you are required to perform EMS internal audits within your organization,
- If you are required to perform EMS supplier audits,
- If you wish to improve your career prospects,
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits.
Not sure that this is the right course for you? See Select an online ISO 14001 Training Course.
And, yes, Auditor Skills are included.
This comprehensive course is divided into four Modules…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 14001:2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Developing & Implementing a EMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001:2015
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management Systems
- EMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 14001:2015 – the 29 Steps (3 modules)
- Securing Certification
- Some Key aspects of EMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 14001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of EMS Auditing
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Great Course Materials!
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 14001 2015, include…
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Implementation Handbook (100+ pages)
Click ‘Full Screen’ button below to view Content Pages
- Diagram: The 29-step Path to ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- ISO 14001 2015 Gap Analysis Tool
- Sample EMS Policy Manual
- Examples of EMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Environmental Management Programme Procedure
- Sample Emergency Response Procedure
- Examples of EMS Retained Documentation (records)
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.