ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Extension Course Content
Already an Internal Auditor for ISO 9001 or other Management System Standard?
Why not add ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Certification with this on-line Course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake ISO 17025 Internal Audits.
Who should take this Course?
This Course is intended for those who…
- wish to add ISO 17025:2017 to their Internal Auditor Certification,
- wish to perform TCLMS internal audits within your organisation,
- wish to improve your career prospects, and
- wish to understand the processes of conducting TCLMS internal audit or external audits.
- It is also recommended for management involved in the audit process.
What does the Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course covering all aspects of ISO 17025 Internal Auditing is divided into three Modules …
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 17025:2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Introduction to ISO 17025:2017
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 17025:2017
- Some Key aspects of TCLMS Auditing
- Fundamentals of TCL Management Systems
- Structure & content of ISO 17025:2017
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: General Requirements, incl. impartiality (identify risks to impartiality) and confidentiality
- Part 5: Structural requirements -the physical infrastructure
- Part 6: Resource requirements – the personnel, environmental conditions, metrological traceability, etc.
- Part 7: Process requirements – sampling, testing, measurement uncertainty, reporting, complaints, etc.
- Part 8: Management System requirements, incl. actions to address risks and opportunities
- Advanced aspects of TCLMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Course Examination
- Course 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
- Diagram: ISO Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Map of Operational Proceses of a Laboratory
All Modules have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Internal Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Program immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are advised to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx. and is FREE. Click this link to begin: Course 704-1, Check your Internal Auditor Skills.
Regarding internal auditor programs generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended. You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Program.
Not sure this is the best ISO 17025 Course for you?
Click here to view all of the ISO 13485 Auditor Training options.