ISO 17025:2017 Lead Auditor Course Content
This ISO 17025:2017 Course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard (incl. Uncertainty of Measurement) and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits or to implement and maintain a Testing and Calibration Laboratory Management System (TCLMS).
This Course is intended for those who:
- wish to offer consultancy support in TCLMS.
- need to understand the processes of conducting Accreditation Audits.
- want to audit for Accreditation Boards.
- need to develop and implement a laboratory management system (TCLMS) for their own organization.
- you are Management Representative for their organisation and are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- are required to perform supplier laboratory audits.
- wish to improve your career prospects.
If unsure, check that you’ve made the best choice from our suite of six ISO 17025 Training Programs.
This is a comprehensive Program covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Course Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 17025:2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Introduction to ISO 17025:2017
- Developing & Implementing a TCLMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 17025:2017
- Some Key aspects of TCLMS Auditing
- Fundamentals of TCL Management Systems
- Structure & content of ISO 17025:2017
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: General Requirements, incl. impartiality (identify risks to impartiality) and confidentiality
- Part 5: Structural requirements – the physical infrastructure
- Part 6: Resource requirements – the personnel, environmental conditions, metrological traceability, etc.
- Part 7: Process requirements – sampling, testing, measurement uncertainty, reporting, complaints, etc.
- Part 8: Management System requirements, incl. actions to address risks and opportunities, and Documentation and Records Management (incl. LIMS)
- Advanced aspects of TCLMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Course Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditor
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
This course includes:
- Diagram: ISO Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Examples of Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Map of Operational Proceses of a Laboratory
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
For this ISO lead auditor training online the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with at least 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Program.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Program Certified?
Yes, deGRANDSON Global is certified to ISO 29990:2010, the learning services organization standard, by BQAI, an internationally accredited Certification Body.
Are there corporate discounts?
Yes, details of discounts, based on numbers enrolled, can be found on the Corporate Discounts page.
How can I pay?
You can pay by Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal during the Program Enrolment procedure. Click on this link to view the Payment Process.
Is there an Examination?
Yes. In addition to the Quizzes at the end of each Module, there is at the end of each Course (set of Modules/Lessons) a formal Examination. The decision to award a Certificate is based on the combined scores achieved. The Examinations are open-book (you can have the Standard and other notes open beside you), time-limited and taken online. There are no extra costs involved.
What do I get when I’ve completed the Program?
Once you have completed the Examination, your Certificate is immediately available to you. Your Certificate will e forwarded to you as an email attachment that you may print a often as you like. There is no time limit on the validity of your Certificate.
What else will I need to become a competent auditor?
Provided you have the required personal attributes, all you need to add is auditing experience.
Who can I contact for more information?
Just send an e-mail to [email protected] or, for other options, see Contact Us.