ISO 17025:2017 Lead Auditor Extension Course Content
With this Course you can add ISO 17025 to your current Lead Auditor Certification.
And participate in Accreditation Body and in-house Internal Auditing.
Already a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 or other Management System? Add ISO 17025:2017 Lead Auditor Certification with this on-line Program. It provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Accreditation Audits.
Who should take this Course?
- wish to offer consultancy support in TCLMS.
- need to understand the processes of conducting ISO 17025 Accreditation Audits.
- want to audit for Accreditation Boards.
- need to develop and implement a laboratory management system (TCLMS) for their own organisation.
- you are Management Representative for their organisation and are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- are required to perform supplier laboratory audits.
- wish to improve your career prospects.
If unsure, check that you’ve made the best choice from our suite of six ISO 17025 Training Programs.
What does this Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course is divided into three Modules…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 17025:2017, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Introduction to ISO 17025:2017
- Developing & Implementing a TCLMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 17025:2017
- Some Key aspects of TCLMS Auditing
- Fundamentals of TCL Management Systems
- Structure & content of ISO 17025:2017
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: General Requirements, incl. impartiality (identify risks to impartiality) and confidentiality
- Part 5: Structural requirements -the physical infrastructure
- Part 6: Resource requirements – the personnel, environmental conditions, metrological traceability, etc.
- Part 7: Process requirements – sampling, testing, measurement uncertainty, reporting, complaints, etc.
- Part 8: Management System requirements, incl. actions to address risks and opportunities
- Advanced aspects of TCLMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Course Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditor
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
How is this add ISO 17025 lead auditor Course delivered?
The Program is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Great Course Materials
- Diagram: ISO Auditor Certification Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Examples of Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Map of Operational Proceses of a Laboratory
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified for this ISO 17025 lead auditor extension course. Just log-in, enrol and start your Program immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are advised to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx. and is FREE. Click this link to begin: Check your Lead Auditor Skills.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Programs, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Program.