Course 012X: ISO 27001 2013 Lead Auditor Extension Course Content
Already a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 or other Management System Standard?
Why not add ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Certification with this on-line Course. The program provides you with the Knowledge of the Standard (including Annex A – Information Security Controls) and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should take this Course?
- wish to add ISO 27001 to their Lead Auditor Certification
- wish to offer consultancy support in ISMS.
- want to understand the processes of conducting Certification Audits.
- wish to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- need to develop and implement an information security management system (ISMS) for your organisation.
- are Management Representatives for their organisation and/or are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- are required to perform supplier audits regarding information security aspects.
- wish to improve their career prospects.
What does the Course cover?
This comprehensive Course is divided into three Modules…
- Course 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing
- Course 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001 2013, Informatin Security Management Systems requirements
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2013
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 27001
- Fundamentals of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Some Key aspects of ISMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 27001:2013
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the ISMS (2 modules)
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Guidance to Risk Analysis
- Risk Identification
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Evaluation
- Information Security Risk Treatment
- Information Security Objectives and planning to achieve them
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of ISMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- ISO 27002:2013, Security Techniques – Code of practice for IS Controls (5 modules)
- ISO 27006:2015, Security Techniques – Requirements for IS Certification Bodies
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
- And with many FAQs answered.
Great Course Materials
The course materials for this ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training course include…
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- Documented information in ISO 27001
- EU GDPR fulltext
- Note: Information Assets
- Information security risk management process
- Information security risk treatment activity
- Chart of ISO 27001 Internal abd External COTO Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Checklist of Critical Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Checklist
- Sample Info Assets, SoA Risk Assessments and Controls
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence recording
How is the Course delivered?
The Course is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS), which is provided and maintained by Inquisiq, the Award-winning Learning Management System. You can explore it at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 7,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 7 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?