Course 010X: ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Extension Course Content
Why not add ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Certification with this on-line Course. The program provides you with the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
This Course is intended for those who …
- wish to add ISO 27001 to their Internal Auditor Certification
- are required to perform Information Security Audits within your organisation
- are required to perform supplier audits for information security aspects
- wish to improve your career prospects
- wish to understand the processes of conducting information security internal audit or external audits
What does this Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Program covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into three Courses…
- Course 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Course 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001:2013, Information technology – Security techniques – Information Security Management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2013
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 27001:2013
- Some Key aspects of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Auditing
- Fundamentals of ISMS
- Structure & content of ISO 27001:2013
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the ISMS
- Information Assets
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Treatment Plan
- Part 7: Support (3 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Annex A: Information Security Controls
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Course Examination
- Course 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
And great Course Materials
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Documented information in ISO 27001:2013
- Information Security Risk Management Process
- Information Security Risk Treatment Activity
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Auditor’s Workbook for Annex A – Statement of Applicability
- Terms & Definitions in ISO 27001:2013
How is the Program delivered?
This Internal Auditing ISO 27001 Program is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS), which is provided and maintained by Inquisiq, the Award-winning Learning Management System. You can explore the system at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
A minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE (UK), Standard Grade (Scotland), High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended for this ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Program.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Program.
Not sure this is the best ISO 27001 Program for you?
If unsure, check that you’ve made the best choice from our suite of five ISO 27001 Training Programs.