Course 037X: ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Extension Course
Add ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management system, to your Internal Auditor Certification:
Already an Internal Auditor for ISO 9001 or other Management System Standard? Why not add ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Certification with this on-line Course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
Who should add ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Certification?
- Those wishing to add ISO 45001 to their Internal Auditor Certification.
- If you are required to perform OH&S internal audits within your organisation
- If you are required to perform safety audits on, say, new equipment prior to first use.
- If you wish to improve your career prospects.
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting OH&S Internal Audit or external audits.
What does this Add-on Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course covering all aspects of ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditing is divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001, OH&S management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001:2018
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the OH&S Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Great Course Materials
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample OH&S Hazard Identification Checklist
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 004x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding internal auditor courses generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended. You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?