Course 039C: ISO 45001 2018 Lead Auditor Conversion Course
Already an OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor?
Convert to ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Certification with this online course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should take this ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Conversion Course?
- If you wish to offer consultancy support in OH&S Management Systems (OHSMS).
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 45001 Certification Audits.
- If you wish to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- If you wish to develop and implement an OHSMS for your organization.
- If you are Management Representative for your organization and/or are the OH&S Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- If you wish to improve your career prospects.
What does this Conversion Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course is divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001
- Fundamentals of OH&S Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001:2018
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the OH&S Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of OHSMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
- And with many FAQs answered.
How is the Course delivered?
The Program is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
What course materials does it include?
The course materials for this ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Conversion Course include…
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample OH&S Hazard Identification Checklist
- OH&S Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Handbook: Learner Manual
Are there any prerequisite requirements for this Conversion to ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?