Course 039X: ISO 45001 2018 Lead Auditor Extension Course Content
Add ISO 45001, the OH&S management system (OHSMS) standard to your Lead Auditor Certification:
And participate in Certification Body and Registration Body auditing.
Already a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 or other Management System? Add ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certification with this on-line Course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should take this ISO 45001:2015 lead auditor extension course?
This Course is suitable for those who wish to …
- offer consultancy support in OH&S Management Systems (OHSMS.)
- understand the processes of conducting ISO 45001 Certification Audits.
- audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- develop and implement an OHSMS for your organisation.
- develop their expertise as Management Representative for your organisation and/or as OHSMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- improve your career prospects.
What does this Extension Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course is divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Fundamentals of OH&S Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001:2018
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of OHSMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
How is the Course delivered?
The Program is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample OH&S Hazard Identification Checklist
- OH&S Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Handbook: Learner Manual
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.