ISO 45001:2018 Lead Implementer Course Content
If you want to be an OH&S Management Consultant or if you wish to develop, implement and maintain an OH&S management system (OHSMS), the ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Course is ideal. It will be especially beneficial to …
- Newcomers to OHSMS: If familiar with ISO Management systems, you don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started all the way to Certification.
- ISO Consultants: Gives you the methodology on how to implement ISO 45001 OHSMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced OH&S Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the revised Standard, the many instances where documentation may be required, and best practice in maintaining an OHSMS.
The Course also provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organisation.
Who should take this ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Course?
- If you wish to be an OH&S Management Consultant.
- If you are Management Representative for your organisation and are the Audit Programme Manager for OH&S internal audits.
- If you wish to develop and implement an OH&S management system for your organisation.
- If you are required to perform OH&S internal audits within your organisation
- If you are required to perform OH&S supplier audits
- If you wish to improve your career prospects
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits
What does the Course cover?
And, yes, Auditor Skills are included.
This is a comprehensive Course is divided into four Modules…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001, OH&S management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Developing & Implementing a OHSMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Fundamentals of OH&S Management Systems
- OHSMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 45001 – the 31 Steps
- Securing Certification
- Some Key aspects of OH&S Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the OH&S Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Great Course Materials – your documentation toolkit
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 45001, include…
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Implementation Handbook (200+ pages)
Click the ‘Full Screen’ button below for best view of Content PagesISO 45001 OHSMS-Implementation-Guide-Contents-List
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- ISO 45001:2018 Gap Analysis Tool
- Sample OHSMS Policy Manual
- Examples of OHSMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- OH&S Hazard identification
- Risk Assessments
- OH&S Emergency Plans
- Examples of EMS Retained Documentation (records)
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.