Course 038T: ISO 45001:2018 Transition Training Course Content
Migrating to the new Standard soon?
The transition to ISO 45001:2018 is a challenge that many EHS Managers and others responsible for their organisation’s OH&S Management System (OHSMS) will face shortly. If you’re one of them, we can help.
When you’re ready to make the change, this course will take you step-by-step through the transition process and enable your organization to meet all of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
In addition, this Course will provide you personally with Lead Implementer & Auditor Certification.
Who should take this Transition to ISO 45001:2018 Course?
- If you are Management Representative for your organisation and are the Audit Programme Manager for OH&S internal audits.
- If you wish to develop and implement an OH&S management system for your organisation.
- If you wish for a career as an OH&S Management Consultant.
- If you are required to perform OH&S internal audits within your organisation.
- If you are required to perform OH&S supplier audits.
- If you wish to improve your career prospects.
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits.
What does the Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001 201, OH&S management systems – Requirements, and includes an Implementer’s Handbook plus the 31-step Path to ISO 45001 Certification and the practicalities of migrating to ISO 45001:2018
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Developing & Implementing an OHSMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Fundamentals of OH&S Management Systems
- OHSMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 45001:2018 – the 31 Steps
- Securing Certification
- Some Key aspects of OH&S Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001:2018
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of OH&S Auditing
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
Great Course Materials – your Documentation Toolkit
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 45001 2018, include…
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Implementation Handbook (200+ pages)
Click below to view Content Pages
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- ISO 45001:2018 Gap Analysis Tool
- Sample OHSMS Policy Manual
- Examples of OHSMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- OH&S Hazard identification
- Risk Assessments
- OH&S Emergency Plans
- Examples of EMS Retained Documentation (records)
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills (a Lead Implementer & Auditor Certificate is issued to those successfully completing this Course). To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for this, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.