Course 037: ISO 45001 2018 Internal Auditor Course Content
Be an internationally Certified Internal Auditor:
This ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course is for those wishing to participate in their organisation’s internal auditing to the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System Standard. It is a management systems auditor’s course is internationally-recognised and completed fully on-line.
Thie Course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the revised Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
Who should take this Course?
- If you are required to perform OH&S internal audits within your organisation
- If you are required to perform OH&S audits at Suppliers’ premises
- If you wish to improve your career prospects
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting OH&S internal audit
What does the Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into four Modules…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2011
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Introduction to ISO 45001
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the OH&S Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Great Course Materials
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
How is the Course delivered?
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, Standard Grade (Scotland), High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.