Course 031C: ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Conversion Course Content
Already a trained ISO 9001 2008 Internal Auditor?
If so, this is the Course you need for conversion to ISO 9001 2015 Internal Auditor certification.
If you’re already an Internal Auditor, why not add ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Certification with this on-line Course. The Course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
- Those wishing to add ISO 9001:2015 to their Internal Auditor Certification.
- If you are required to perform quality system internal audits within your organisation
- You will be called on to perform supplier audits on current or new vendors.
- You wish to improve your career prospects.
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audits or external audits.
Not sure if this is the right Course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
What does the Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course covering all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing is divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems (QMS) – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
FAQs about the Standard
On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
On-line Final Examination
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Typical Process Map
How is this ISO 9001 internal auditor conversion course delivered?
The Course is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can explore at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 004x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding internal auditor courses generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended. You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.