ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Course
Already an ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor?
If so, this ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Online Course will quickly get your Certification up-to-date. It will provide you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits against the requirements of the revised Standard.
Who Should Enrol
- those who wish to offer consultancy support in Quality Management Systems (QMS),
- those who wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 9001 Certification Audits,
- those who wish to audit for Certification Bodies or Accreditation Boards,
- those who wish to develop and implement a QMS for your organization,
- those who are a Management Representative for your organization and/or are the QMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits,
- those who wish to improve your career prospects.
Not sure that this is the right course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
This comprehensive course is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems — Requirements.
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 modules)
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
Course Delivery Mode
The program is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Course Materials Included
This course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Typical Process Map
Previous Qualifications Required
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!