ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Course Content
Already a ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor?
If so, this ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Course will quickly get your Certification up-to-date. It will provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits against the requirements of the revised Standard.
Who should take this Conversion Course?
- If you wish to offer consultancy support in Quality Management Systems (QMS.)
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 9001 Certification Audits.
- If you wish to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- If you wish to develop and implement an QMS for your organisation.
- If you are Management Representative for your organisation and/or are the QMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- If you wish to improve your career prospects.
Not sure that this is the right Course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
What does the Course cover?
This is a comprehensive Course is divided into two Modules…
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems — Requirements.
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 modules)
FAQs about the Standard
On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
On-line Final Examination
How is the Conversion to ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Conversion Course delivered?
The Program is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Great Course Materials
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Typical Process Map
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.