Course 033X: ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Extension Course Content
With this Course you can add ISO 9001 2015 lead auditor certification to your current Lead Auditor Certification.
And participate in Certification Body and Registration Body auditing.
Already a Lead Auditor for ISO 14001 or other Management System? Add ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Certification with this on-line Course. It provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
Who should take this ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Extension Course?
This Course is intended for those who…
- want to offer consultancy support in Quality Management Systems (QMS.)
- wish to understand the processes of conducting ISO 9001 Certification Audits.
- want to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards.
- need to develop and implement a QMS for their own organisation.
- are a Management Representative for their organisation and/or are the QMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits.
- wish to improve their career prospects.
Not sure that this is the right Course for you? See Select and online ISO 9001 Training Course.
What does this Course cover?
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001 2015, Quality management systems — Requirements.
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
- Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems Some
- Key aspects of QMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
- Part 7: Support (3 modules)
- Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- On-line Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answer
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- On-line Final Examination
The Program is delivered on-line from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Great Course Materials
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Nonconformity Report example
- Working Document & Checklist example
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Typical Process Map
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified for this ISO 9001 lead auditor extension course. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to successfully complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills. To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is successfully completed, just log-in, enrol and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.