ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Online Course Content
Auditing Skills – Standard Knowledge – Practice Scenarios
This ISO 9001 internal auditor training online course is internationally-recognised and completed fully online. It is an online course for those wishing to participate in their organization’s internal auditing to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The Course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
- If you are required to perform internal audits within your organization,
- If you are required to perform supplier audits,
- If you wish to improve your career prospects,
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits,
- It is also recommended for management involved in the audit process.
Not sure if this is the right Course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
This comprehensive Course is covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into four Modules…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2011
Terms and definitions
Principles of auditing
Overview of Audit activities
Audit activities – Step 1
Audit activities – Step 2
Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
Audit activities – Step 4
Audit activities – Step 5
Audit Activities – Step 6
FAQs about Auditing
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
- Your Learner Manual – a detailed guide to taking your Course
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Comparison of ISO 9001 2008 vs ISO 9001 2015
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- A typical Process Map
This Internal Auditing ISO 9001 Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can explore at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
A minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE (UK), Standard Grade (Scotland), High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended for this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.