ISO 19011:2018 Internal Auditor Skills Course Content
Our Internal Auditor Online Training Course is an on-line Course for those wishing to upgrade their auditing skills to the level required of Internal Auditors.
It is intended for two kinds of learners…
- Those who have a thorough knowledge of the Standard of interest (say, ISO 9001 or ISO 14001), do not wish to undertake a lengthy Auditor Program and wish to upgrade their internal auditor skills to a professional level.
- Those who are unable to find a suitable Internal Auditor Program for the management system standard of interest. There are 40+ ISO Management System Standards and courses are commonly available for only 4/5 of them. The best solution, in this case, is to get a thorough knowledge of the Standard and combine that with an Internal Auditor Skills Program, to have the combination of skills and knowledge to undertake effective Internal Audits.
What does the ISO 19011:2018 Internal Auditor Course
The course is delivered as a single Module divided into 15 Lessons:
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities: Step 1 – Initiating the audit – Audit Plan
- Audit activities: Step 2 – Preparation – Document review – Audit Checklist
- Audit activities: Step 3 (2 modules) – On-site Audit Activities – Opening & closing meetings – Collecting the evidence – Generate Findings
- Audit activities: Step 4 – Report results – The Audit Report
- Audit activities: Step 5 – Complete the Audit – Corrective Actions – Update Audit Records
- Audit Activities: Step 6 – Follow-up – Corrective Action verified
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Course Examination
What course materials does it include?
The course materials for this online auditor training program include:
- How you learn with deGRANDSON
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 19011:2018
- Diagram: 6-stage Audit Process
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Effectiveness Checklist for Corrective Actions
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 10 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Who should take this ISO Internal Auditor training online program?
The ISO 19011:2018 Internal Auditor Course is for people who:
- wish to upgrade their internal auditor skills to a sound, professional level,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to audit against one of the lesser-used ISO Management System Standards, or
- wish to improve their career prospects.
Not sure this is the right course for you? See Internal Auditor Training Online for other options.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 3 years’ work experience, with 1 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.