Course 707: Lead Auditor Training Course Content
Our Lead Auditor Skills Training Program is an on-line Course for those wishing to upgrade their auditing skills to the level required of Lead Auditors.
It is intended for three kinds of Learner …
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Standard of interest (say, ISO 14001 or ISO 50001), do not wish to undertake a lengthy Auditor Program, and wish to upgrade you Lead Auditor skills to a sound, professional level.
- You wish to act as Audit Program Manager for your organization.
- You are unable to find a suitable Lead Auditor Training Program for the management system standard of interest. There are 40+ ISO Management System Standards and courses are commonly available for only 4/5 of them. Your best solution is to get a thorough knowledge of your Standard, and combine that with a Lead Auditor Skills Program, so that together you have the combination of skills and knowledge to undertake effective Audits.
What does the Course cover?
This Course is delivered as a single Course with 16 Modules…
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities: Step 1 – Initiating the audit – Audit Plan
- Audit activities: Step 2 – Preparation – Document review – Audit Checklist
- Audit activities: Step 3 (2 modules) – On-site Audit Activities – Opening & closing meetings – Collecting the evidence – Generate Findings
- Audit activities: Step 4 – Report results – The Audit Report
- Audit activities: Step 5 – Complete the Audit – Corrective Actions – Update Audit Records
- Audit Activities: Step 6 – Follow-up – Corrective Action verified
- FAQs about Auditing
- On-line Course Examination
Great Course Materials
The course materials for this online auditor training program include…
- How you learn with deGRANDSON
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 19011:2018
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Diagram: 6-stage Audit Process
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Effectiveness Checklist for Corrective Actions
- Sample Code of Ethics
All Modules have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your i-Pad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Who should take this ISO Auditor online training program?
Those who …
- wish to upgrade their lead auditor skills to a sound, professional level,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to audit against one of the lesser-used ISO Management System Standards, or
- wish to improve their career prospects.
Not sure this is the right Course for you? See Lead Auditor Training Online for other options.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of you qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.