Course 707: Lead Auditor Training Course Content
Our Lead Auditor Skills Training Program is an online course for those wishing to upgrade their auditing skills to the level required of Lead Auditors.
The course is intended for three kinds of learners:
- Those who have a thorough knowledge of the Standard of interest (say, ISO 14001 or ISO 50001), do not want to undertake a lengthy Auditor Program and wish to upgrade their Lead Auditor skills to the professional level.
- Those who wish to act as Audit Program Manager for their organization.
- Those who are unable to find a suitable Lead Auditor Training Program for the management system standard of interest. There are 40+ ISO Management System Standards and courses are commonly available for only 4/5 of them. The best solution is to get a thorough knowledge of the Standard and combine that with a Lead Auditor Skills Program to have the combination of skills and knowledge to undertake effective Audits.
Who should take the Lead Auditor Skills Training to ISO 19011?
This program is recommended for those who:
- wish to upgrade their lead auditor skills to a sound, professional level,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to audit against one of the lesser-used ISO Management System Standards, or
- wish to improve their career prospects.
What does the program cover?
This course is delivered as a single Course with 16 Modules…
- Course 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities: Step 1 – Initiating the audit – Audit Plan
- Audit activities: Step 2 – Preparation – Document review – Audit Checklist
- Audit activities: Step 3 (2 modules) – On-site Audit Activities – Opening & closing meetings – Collecting the evidence – Generate Findings
- Audit activities: Step 4 – Report results – The Audit Report
- Audit activities: Step 5 – Complete the Audit – Corrective Actions – Update Audit Records
- Audit Activities: Step 6 – Follow-up – Corrective Action verified
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Course Examination
What course materials does it include?
The course materials for this online auditor training program include:
- How you learn with deGRANDSON
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 19011:2018
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Diagram: 6-stage Audit Process
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Effectiveness Checklist for Corrective Actions
- Sample Code of Ethics
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Not sure this is the right course for you? See Lead Auditor Training Online for other options.
Are there any prerequisite requirements?
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.