What is ISO 17025 Training?
There are 6 Auditor Courses for ISO 17025 to choose from
Conventional classroom-based ISO 17025 Auditor Courses usually limit you to one choice, a 2-day Internal Auditor Course. This can make selecting an appropriate ISO 17025 auditor course a bit challenging.
The good thing is, there is no such limitation when it comes to our e-learning-based courses.
Note: ISO 17025 is the basis of a family of management system standards.
Their common factor is that they can all be independently audited to confirm compliance with requirements.
To explore these standards, visit iso.org.
What’s new in the 2017 Standard
The main changes included in the 2017 standard include the following.
- It used to be a 5-part standard. Now, it comes with 8 parts (with Parts 4 to 8 auditable).
- There’s now more focus on competence instead of Qualification and Monitoring.
- Requirements for and Monitoring of Product and Service Providers have been expanded.
- It now features a more robust complaint process.
- Risk Identification and Handling have been improved.
- That goes for better opportunity identification and handling as well.
- Confidentiality Requirements are also now more detailed.
- New requirements for Impartiality have been introduced.
- Handling Decision Rules and their inclusion in Statements of Conformity have also been improved.
- The functionality of LIM Systems is to be established.
- Similarly, calibration (Metrology) requirements have been expanded and clarified.
- Finally, proficiency testing is now mandatory.