There are 6 Auditor Courses for ISO 17025 to choose from
Conventional classroom-based ISO 17025 Auditor Courses usually limit you to one choice, a 2-day Internal Auditor Course. To select an appropriate ISO 17025 auditor course can be problematic. There are no such restrictions when it comes to our e-learning-based Courses.
Note: ISO 17025 is the base upon which a family of management system standards have been built. What they have in common, and what is their principle attraction, is that all can be independently audited to confrim compliance with requirements. To explore these standards visit iso.org.
What’s new in the 2017 Standard
The main changes include new or expanded requirements for …
- Now an 8-part Standard (with Parts 4 to 8 auditable) rather than a 5-part Standard (with parts 4 and 5 auditable)
- Competence instead of Qualification and Monitoring
- Requirements for and Monitoring of Product and Service Providers
- More Robust Complaint Process
- Risk Identification and Handling
- Opportunity identification and handling
- Confidentiality Requirements more detailed
- Requirements for Impartiality
- Handling Decision Rules and their inclusion in Statements of Conformity
- Functionality of LIM Systems to be established
- Calibration (Metrology) requirements expanded and clarified.
- Proficiency testing is now mandatory